These pan fried fish fillets are a quick and easy Korean dish to make at home. Although this pan fried fish recipe uses rock cod snapper fillets, any white fish can be used such as tilapia or pollack fillets.
- 1.5 lb rock cod snapper fillets
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Fish Fillet Preparation
- Pat fish fillets dry with paper towels.
- Drizzle 1-2 tsp sesame seed oil and coat one side of each fish fillet. Sprinkle a pinch of salt on each fish fillet.
- Slice fish fillets diagonally into small chunks and set aside.
Fish Batter Preparation Instructions
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour. Lightly coat fish chunks in flour and set aside.
- Crack 3 eggs into a small bowl and wisk vigorously with a fork until evenly mixed.
Pan Frying Cooking Instructions
- Lightly coat a small frying pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil and heat on high. Dip each fish chunks in the egg mix and add to frying pan.
- Lower heat to medium and cook for 2-3 minutes until one side is golden brown. Flip the fillets and cook for another 2-3 minutes until done.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt on top of each cooked fillet for taste and place in serving bowl.